This post is sponsored by Grande Cosmetics and brought to you through ShopShare Network. All opinions are my own.
I recently shared a new product that I love called GrandeLASH-MD. You can read my review of it over here, and see why I love it so much. I have always loved my eyes, as the feature of my face, and have thicker, fuller lashes were something I knew I wanted. After trying GrandeLASH-MD I am so happy with the results. If you have been thinking about getting it, don’t even hesitate. You will love the results. I wanted to share some of my “after” pictures with you today as well as some other tips.
With four young kids still at home, I am always on-the-go, so a “beauty routine” for me is being showered with my hair brushed and a quick layer of makeup. If I really get lucky I will be able to paint my nails and remember jewelry. Between helping my kids get ready, trying to get my stuff together and make sure that we are out the door on time, there are many variables that may turn out. There are a few tricks that I have learned over the years, that I want to share with you that will hopefully help you get through your day a little easier, and let you still feel like a normal (looking) person, instead of a stuffed scarecrow. (hair sticking out everywhere, no makeup, dry skin, mismatched clothes…).
So if you are like me, and need some timesavers for your beauty routine, then I hope these help. I would also love to hear your thoughts in the comments about your beauty hacks. Here are 5 beauty hacks for busy moms:
1. Figure out and use a 5-10 minute makeup routine for busy mornings. This includes foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, and lips (blush if you use it). Also be sure to keep a small cosmetics bag with you for touch-ups throughout the day.
2. Use enhancers like GrandeLASH-MD to help enhance your natural features. GrandeLASH-MD gives you longer, thicker lashes. I love this product because it works great to help me have longer thicker lashes. I have been using it for a couple of months now and love the results I have seen so far.
3. Use Q-tips for quick touch ups when doing makeup, nails, etc. A little bit of olive oil on your q-tip will get any make-up smudges off. Dip it in nail polish remover to touch up your manicure. And don’t forget to clean your ears 😉
4. Apply your foundation and then concealer. This way the concealer won’t get rubbed off, and it will be more effective when applied over the foundation. Then add a layer of finishing powder to finish the look.
5. Use a blending sponge and get a good set of brushes to decrease the amount of time spent applying your makeup and increase how good it looks. These are essentials in any cosmetics bag.
One of my favorite products is GrandeLASH-MD. It is safe, easy and effective at helping you get longer, thicker lashes in just 4-6 weeks. This lash volumizing formula will help you have even more beautiful lashes so you can rock whatever style you want (makeup free, mascara or even fake lashes). Learn more about this safe, easy and effective formula and get your own GrandeLASH-MD on www.sephora.com.