One of my goals this year is to improve my relationships. I have a lot of work to do in ask aspects where that is concerned but I wanted to start with the most important one – my spouse. Since our anniversary is coming up, and Valentine’s Day, I figured it was perfect timing.
Valentines Day is a fun time of year. I get to help my kids make Valentines to hand out to their friends, we get to decorate the house in a cute way, and it is a great excuse (not that I need one) to have a romantic evening with my hubby. Of course we don’t often get to go out ON Valentines Day so we pick a day between the 14 and our anniversary on the 21 and go out to celebrate both. This year I want to do something fun and different and I was inspired by this post my sister-in-law shared with me years ago, so I made the “12 Days of Valentines Coupons” These are fun ways to spice up your relationship and get
some more romance into your life (you can never have too much).
1. Write them a love letter with the day 1 Coupon (express love – show you how much)
2. Leave them a flower with day 2 coupon (make you feel as good as this smells)
3. Bubble bath with day 3 coupon (bubble and trouble)
4. Chocolates with day 4 coupon (something sweet)
5. Body Butter with day 5 coupon (massage)
6. Have your pretty nightgown ready with day 6 coupon (play dress up)
7. Cook your spouse their favorite dinner with day 7 coupon (time for dessert)
8. Kisses candy with day 8 coupon (all the different ways to kiss)
9. Deck of playing cards with day 9 coupon (play 21 – loser takes off a piece of clothing)
10. Make a playlist to go with day 10 coupon (show off your dancing skills in the bedroom)
11. Make a “Lovin” box for your bedroom (includes candle, KY, lotion, mints, and whatever else your heart desires)
12. Valentines Day Gift that reminds you of your first date (make your night together slow and sweet)
Don’t start blushing …I kept it pretty clean, but you can spice it up however you choose. 😉
I hope you love these as much as I do. Remember to put yourself into them and gear it towards your spouse.