Wooden Wrist Watch
This post is brought to you by JORD Wood Watches. All opinions are our own. We are sharing 10 ways to show your husband he is appreciated year round.
I love my husband. He is my best friend, father to my children, confidant, and a hundred other things. I am always looking for ways to show my husband he is appreciated because he works hard for my family. There are little things we do like leave him notes and treats to let him know we are thinking of him. But there are other things I do and I want to share them with you today. Recently I got him a JORD Dark Sandalwood Wooden Wrist Watch because he loves watches and I knew this would be a perfect fit for him. The blue and the wood blend together in a stunning style that goes with everything.
10 ways to show your husband he’s appreciated year round
- Always say I Love You and Thank You
- Listen to them, talk with them and be there for them all the time
- Plan date nights for just the two of you every week
- Make their favorite meal, dessert, etc without being asked
- Surprise them occasionally with a nice gift. Gifts for Men can be hard, but JORD makes it easy.
- Plan family activities with him so you can bond as a family
- Leave notes in his work bag/case, lunch etc. You can also leave him voicemail when you know he won’t be on his phone
- Sit by each other, hold hands, run his back and snuggle. Kisses are always good too 😉
- Take the time to talk about everything and do things together
- Take interest in what he is interested in
These are just some of the ways you can show your husband you love him. It should be the same for him. Showing love and appreciation for each other builds a strong relationship and keeps you both happy.
The JORD Dark Sandalwood Watch I got for my husband is so nice. I was very impressed when we took it out of the box (which is also made of wood as you can see below). It has scratch resistant mineral glass and a double locking fold-over clasp to keep the watch secure so it doesn’t come off. The natural dark sandalwood is hand finished and pretreated with tung oils with a Blue Carbon face.
“Our Delmar was designed to be familiar with just enough funk to remind you to celebrate the unique quirks that make you, You. The deep iris blue carbon fiber is a favorite of the dark and stormy types.”
The DELMAR series Dark Sandalwood & Blue Carbon Wood Watch is one of a kind. We love the style and unique look of the watch. I am a big fan of the rectangle shape face, and the watch also has the day displayed by the 3. The band is adjustable, and you can ask for a specific size when you order, and they send the extra clasps with the box in case you need to make it bigger.