This post was sponsored by Baskin-Robbins as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
I love entertaining. It is fun to get together with family and friends and enjoying each others company, great food, and treats. Even amidst the busy holiday season, we decided to have a fun Holiday party for my kids and their friends. It was so much fun. They all had a great time and we can’t wait to do it again. The kids all enjoyed food and games and we laughed and had a great time. The highlight of the night was the Baskin-Robbins Ganache Poinsettia Cake and Peppermint & Winter OREO® Cookies Polar Pizza. These two treats brought our party to the next level. The kids were so excited for the ice cream cake and many of them wanted second and third servings because it tastes so good. Find time to plan your holiday party and enjoy a Baskin-Robbins Ganache Poinsettia Cake with your family and friends.
While you are deciding on the date, here are 10 tips for successful holiday parties:
- Invite a lot of people and ask them to RSVP so you know who is coming. Not everyone will be able to attend, so by inviting more people you will get a normal turnout.
- Send out the invitations a week in advance, then follow up with people you haven’t heard from two days before so you know what your count will be.
- Plan it for reasonable hours, preferably on a weekend so people can relax and have fun.
- Make sure you have lots of food and drinks for everyone.
- Plan fun party games like Pictionary, Pie Face and Uno for the kids or cards or other fun board or die games for the adults.
- Leave some downtime for hanging out and visiting.
- Have a movie or music playing in the background to fill the lull.
- Have a great party dessert like the Baskin-Robbins Ganache Poinsettia Cake and the Peppermint & Winter OREO® Cookies Polar Pizza.
- Select a theme for the party and center the food and games around it
- Have your kids help make simple decorations for the party
These are just a few things you can do to have a successful Holiday Party! Of course, the best thing is just to have fun and enjoy your company and treats. That is why we picked up Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream treats. They are perfect for any occasion, and our Holiday Party was a hit because of it.
Right now you can use this Baskin-Robbins Coupon. The $2.00 OFF Polar Pizza Dual Coupon can be used when you order online and in-stores! The Baskin-Robbins promo code – SWEETTREAT expires 12/31/16. Baskin-Robbins frozen treats are so good and my kids ask for them all the time! Be sure to try the limited time treats Ganache Poinsettia Cake, Peppermint & Winter OREO® Cookies Polar Pizza, and Peppermint Bark in the Dark ice cream.
Learn more about Baskin-Robbins on: